Terms & Conditions
- Welcome to the Beleaf & Co website (the “Site”) owned and operated by Beleaf & Co Pty Ltd. Except as otherwise noted herein, the Site is governed by these terms and conditions (“the Terms”). Please read these Terms carefully, because your use of the Site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not access or use the Site.
- Beleaf & Co reserves the right to make changes to the Site and to these Terms at any time. No material from the Site may be copied, republished, distributed, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way, except as specifically permitted on the Site. The Site, including all of its information and contents, is Beleaf & Co property or that of our suppliers or licensors. We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the Site and to use the information and services contained here. We have the right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time, in our sole discretion.
- These Terms govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Beleaf & Co.
- Unless Beleaf & Co has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general terms and conditions shall not be accepted.
- The Site may be used only for lawful purposes and is available only for your personal, non-commercial use. Such use shall be limited to viewing the Site, purchasing products, providing information to the Site, and downloading product information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, posting, and uploading of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications to the Site.
- We control and operate the Site from South Africa, and all information is processed within South Africa. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in connection with your use of the Site. Beleaf & Co makes no representation that content or materials in the Site are appropriate or available for use in jurisdictions outside South Africa. Access to the Site from jurisdictions where such access is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from other jurisdictions, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Beleaf & Co is not responsible for any violation of law.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
Once payment is made, it is deemed that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions for such purchase. If you have any queries, please contact us on email@example.com.
Entering into a contract
- Beleaf & Co shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. A contract is created only when payment has been successfully made. Beleaf & Co is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions upon, a supply, subject to giving reasons. If Beleaf & Co is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
- Order processes that for whatever reason have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Beleaf & Co shall endeavor, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
Prices and Costs
- The contract price is the current price at the moment when an order is placed with the webstore.
- The prices quoted in the webstore are exclusive of courier and administration costs.
- Beleaf & Co is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
Payment Options and Pricing
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR)
- We reserve the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
- Payment for online purchases may be made by direct EFT transfer, Visa or Mastercard credit cards. In the event of non-payment, Provider reserves the right to claim compensation for all costs incurred in the preparation or fulfilment of the confirmed order.
- All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the webstore.
Credit card acquiring and security
- Credit card transactions will be acquired for The Provider via Payfast, an approved payment gateway.
- Our payment gateways use the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website.
Customer details separate from card details
- Customer details will be stored by Beleaf & Co separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayFast’s secure site.
Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Your order will be dispatched once payment is validated/received (for EFT’s this means that we cannot process the order until the funds have cleared in our account which is usually the next business day).
- Beleaf & Co shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
- Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the customer to Beleaf & Co, provided, that such address must be correct.
- Beleaf & Co shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
- The on the webstore indicated delivery term is approximate only and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
- We reserve the right to place limits on purchases and we do not authorize the purchase of commercial quantities of our merchandise.
- The customer is responsible for providing the correct delivery address.
- Delivery times are between 2-5 working days from receipt of payment.
- Courier rates depend on the area and time of delivery chosen by the customer.
- Remote areas may not be serviced by standard couriers and/or additional costs may apply.
- If product is returned after 14 days to us as undeliverable, a refund will be issued only if product is unused and in its original packaging.
- We cannot be held responsible for undelivered products due to the gross negligence of the customer.
Different cost and delivery times may apply, for more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are not entitled to cancel the sales of order concluded on this website after dispatchment, shipment and/or date of receipt of goods.
- You are entitled to cancel the order within 48 hours of placing the order and payment date. Send an email to email@example.com and the value of your purchase will be refunded to you within 30 working days of you notifying us.
- You are entitled to cancel or replace the order with another product of similar value if delivery is delayed due to insufficient stock, for more than 7 days from the stipulated delivery date (or where none is specified, beyond 30 days from the order date). Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and the value of your purchase will be replaced and /or refunded to you within 30 working days of you notifying us.
RETURNS / REFUND POLICY
- You are entitled to a replacement or refund when receiving a product that is damaged or if the product received is not the same product as ordered as long as you return the goods to us unopened and unused in their original packaging.
Error in Delivery
- If Beleaf & Co delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify Beleaf & Co within 48 hours after delivery via email@example.com. Beleaf & Co shall reimburse the purchase price plus courier charge.
- We do not accept liability for any defects / damages reported 24 hours after the time of delivery.
- We are not liable for covering any damages or losses beyond that of replacing the goods and having them couriered to you, on the condition of damages or losses due to our own gross negligence.
- If the Goods have been approved for return we will notify you and either arrange for our couriers to collect the item from you OR request that you post it back to us within 7 days.
- Should you need to post the Goods to us please be sure to use our postal address (available above under ‘Contact Information’) and please package the goods carefully so that they do not become damaged on route. Please include a copy of your original invoice with any return.
- Once your returned product has been received we will make sure your refund is back in your account within 7 days.
- Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery should be sent in writing to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The e-mail message must contain the customer’s name, e-mail address corresponding with that in Beleaf & Co’s records, the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number.
In placing an order, the customer grants Beleaf & Co the right to use some of your personal information.
Beleaf & Co respect the privacy of its online visitors and is committed to processing and protecting your Personal Information.
Beleaf & Co Pty Ltd, +27 (0)71 152 6164 , email@example.com
What data do we collect?
At Beleaf & Co, we offer you the choice to join our database of customers and also shop online via our web shop. Here, we request the following personal data:
- First Name & Last Name
- Phone number
- Address, State / Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
- Banking details
Cookie and Usage Data
Users are responsible for any Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through Beleaf & Co and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Webshop data collection
- If you place an order on the Webstore of Beleaf & Co, we collect your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information in order to complete and deliver your order.
- To make your shopping experience as nice as possible, we will, with your permission, collect personal information about your orders and the use of our services. With this information we can personalize the website and recommend products you might be interested in.
- If you open an account at Beleaf & Co we will collect your information on a secure server. You are asked to fill in your name, e-mail address, billing information and shipment information so that you don’t have to fill in this again for any following purchases.
- The information we collect about both the use of our site(s) and the feedback help us to develop and improve the website(s).
- With your permission we will inform you on new features, specials and other promotional activities of Beleaf & Co. If you do not want this, you can change this in your account settings or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may use ‘cookies’ on our website that act as an identification card for your computer. When you visit our Beleaf & Co website, unique cookies are placed to distinguish your browser from all other browsers that visit our sites. By recognizing your browser, we can serve you better.
- You have a choice to accept or reject cookies by modifying your browser preferences. You have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set or to reject all cookies.
- Please note that if you choose to reject all cookies, certain parts of this site may not be available to you or may not function properly. For any queries related to cookies, please contact our data controller email@example.com.
Why do we collect data?
- The data collected by Beleaf & Co is used to communicate with and understand our consumer needs.
- The services we use this data with includes the following:
Registration and authentication, Remarketing and Behavioral Targeting, Handling payments, Analytics, User database management, Contacting the User, Managing email addresses and sending messages, Advertising, Infrastructure monitoring, Social features, Hosting and backend as a service and Access to third party services’ accounts.
Marketing and advertisment
- When you join the Beleaf & Co community and OPT IN to our newsletter, you agree to also receive advertising and marketing communications from us in the form of newsletters, advertising and/or other brand, product or service information.
- This does not mean that all Personal Data is used for this purpose. Information and conditions of use are shown below.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you no longer wish to receive the latest information via email.